We have extensive experience in all areas of wealth management. Over time and as relationships evolve, our clients benefit from this expertise in many ways. Here are just a few examples of those services.
Successful investing begins with our understanding of a client’s objectives and financial requirements.
Wealth will ultimately be transferred to either family and loved ones, charitable organizations or the government. With appropriate planning, individuals can control the share of their estate that will be passed on to each group. Working in concert with our clients’ other advisors, we develop a variety of strategies that often include the creation, implementation, and ongoing management of one or more of the following:
- Generational gifting strategies
- Grantor, Generation Skipping, Dynasty and Insurance trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Charitable Gift Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Private Foundations
- Independent review of lending, insurance, tax, and estate planning needs
- Coordination with and referrals to other financial advisors such as bankers, accountants, insurance consultants, and trust/estate attorneys
- Timely generation of consolidated reports